PROAFTOL is a borderline product that is intended to relieve the symptoms of canker sores, gingivitis, stomatitis, alveolitis, erosions of non-infectious and infectious etiology, decubital and X-ray sores..
1. Proaftol is a combination of propolis and many essential oils that have a high number of pharmacological effects. The ingredients of Proaftol possesses bactericidal effect against a larger number of bacteria (mainly Gram - positive), then antiviral effect (Herpes simplex and A2 influenza virus), antiseptic, anesthetic and antioxidant effect which is emphasized by the presence of anaesthesin.
2. What you should know before using Proaftol.
Do NOT use Proaftol: - If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients Use of Proaftol with food and liquids: Do not consume food and liquids for at least 15 minutes after application. Pregnancy Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Proaftol. Proaftol is not recommended during pregnancy. Your doctor will decide whether the use is necessary. Breastfeeding The use of Proaftol during breastfeeding is safe. Effects on ability to drive and use machinery Proaftol does not impair the ability to drive or operate machinery. Taking other medications Proaftol must not be combined with products containing Metronidazole.
3. Method of application
Before use, set the desired angle of the applicator, point to the damaged epithelium and press on the actuator. Strictly follow the instruction for use. Do not change the recommended daily dose.
2-3 sprays, 3-4 times a day, half an hour before meals. For children 3 and younger with serious aphthous stomatitis, a short-term treatment no longer than 2 days is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If you exceed the recommended daily dose of Proaftol consult with your doctor or pharmacist. If you miss a dose of Proaftol skip the missed dose and continue with regular use.
4. Possible Side Effects: Like all other means Proaftol may cause allergic reactions. Hypersensitivity reaction is local and passes with stopping of the treatment.
- 25% propolis in a 100 ml diluted alcohol,
- Anesthesine (benzocaine) 0.3 g,
- Red sage 0.4g.
- Peppermint leaf 0.6g.
- Aniseed 0.3 g
- Menthol 0.6g.
5 years from date of manufacture. Printed on the outer packaging. Do not use after the date of expiry.